segunda-feira, 1 de novembro de 2010

Move your fucking ass

I hate some kind of people that can only talk bullshit about one theme, really, I hate them. Well, society let the people talk about what they want, but some people who catch the train running, don't know what they are talking about and start to put fire on conversation, this kind of people are really dumb, I also forgot to mention the person who only talk bullshit, but on this situation: you are saying your opinion and he don't really know what I'm talking about.

I think with myself, what makes this person act like this, talk what is easier to listen, or what is more dangerous to put fire in the conversation. My mom always says: "when one dumb is talking, if you're sure, put your fucking ears down", this don't happen at practice. This is sad, really sad ;/

And that kind of people who think: I am always right and my word is the final point.
Here's is one idea: Go fuck yourself.

Why I am speaking about this crappy people? It's a simple question with a simple answer, cause they only do this when you say the truth, say hey friend, do something and go to battle.
They only stay sitted on chair, speaking more bullshit on social webs and doing anything about it.

For me, those people need burn in hell.

(O post de hoje está escrito assim, para que você aprenda a mexer seu maldito traseiro e traduza, não só servindo para isso, tambem existe o fato de que, todos nós podemos reclamar, mas quando reclamamos de algo que sabemos a procedencia, temos direito de participar da conversa)

Nenhum comentário: